- Phone number: 404-894-7173 - Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Web Help Request: http://www.remedy.gatech.edu/support
- Forum: http://faq.oit.gatech.edu/forum/mygatech
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact the OIT Technology Support Center
- Walk-in Support: Technology Support Center, Clough Building, Rm 215 (8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://faq.oit.gatech.edu/
The My GaTech system is the official campus email & calendar service operated by OIT. It is a highly flexible Web 2.0 application powered by Yahoo's Zimbra application. Your default email address is firstname.lastname@example.org which can be customized through Passport. You can access the My GaTech applications through a webclient at http://my.gatech.edu or various other clients & mobile devices. For more information, please go to http://info.my.gatech.edu.
How to use this service:
To use your email address, you must have an active GT Account username and passsword with My GaTech enabled. If you are a student you should go to Passport to activate your account and you will automatically be granted the My GaTech service. If you are an employee please consult with your CSR or email email@example.com as your department may use a departmental service. Your departmental CSR will activate your account if needed. The webclient is available at http://my.gatech.edu/.