If you need assistance using Passport, please contact the OIT Technology Support Center (located in the Clough Building, Rm 215) at 404-894-7173 (Mon-Fri 8am-5:00pm EDT).
Passport, located at https://passport.gatech.edu/ , is the user gateway for all GT Account self-service functions.
- The display of OIT-maintained email aliases
- The ability to set an @gatech.edu email alias
- GT Directory information
- Self-serve GT Directory nicknames
- An improved password hints interface
- Activation of new student GT Accounts
Features retained from the password Web site:
- A new-user control panel with single login
- The ability to look up a lost or forgotten GT Account username
- The ability to change your GT Active Directory account password, as well as your GT Account password
- Password Information for GT Account and Active Directory passwords, including:
- Last Changed Date
- Expiration Date (soft and hard)
- New password requirements
- The ability to reset a lost or expired password via hinted login
- The ability to add/edit/delete the questions used to authenticate via hinted login
- The ability to register an alternate notification email address for password-related notifications
- A greater attention to accessibility issues
Note: Some of these new features are only available after successful login.